Remote IT Support refers to a scenario where an ailing computer or laptop is repaired using remote access. In simpler terms, it does not require you to take your PC to a repair shop, rather you stay at your home only and your computer gets fixed over internet. Using the remote access technology your system is accessed by an expert over a highly secure internet connection and problem is fixed right on the session. The time required for troubleshooting the problem varies based on the extent of complexity involved.
I will now discuss a few most significant reasons as to why one should choose Remote IT Support:
- Affordable Solution: When you opt for remote computer support, most often you pay based on number of hours spent on solving a particular problem. It ultimately helps you keep a check on billable hours. I personally know a few computer technicians who charge even for their driving time, which means their hours start as their car starts to reach your home or office. It does not happen at least in remote support. You can actually keep a track on every single second spent on solving your problem.
- A Profitable solution: As I talked about driving time, it relates even to you. While you keep running around the town all day long to find a computer repair technician, your car keep consuming fuel. I know it’s a too common thing to note on expenses, but it actually increases your overall cost on getting the resolution for your ailing computer.
- It’s fast: Unlike a local repair shop, you do not need to wait longer to get your computer repaired. In the case of remote support, everything happens promptly and right in front of your eyes. You can see what’s going on.
- A secure solution: I have heard people saying that when they leave systems for repair on a shop, there’s always fear of getting the spare parts tempered with, thank God it’s not same with all technicians. It again is not the case in Remote Support. Most of your problems are fixed in one session only and hence, there is no need to leave your computer on the shop. Further, the internet connection that makes the remote assistance possible is highly secured by support application where you do not have to worry about data theft or anything else like this.
- No Technical Skills Required: There are people who do not use remote it support only because they think they are not technical experts to do such sessions. Let me tell you, even a novice can get his/her computer repaired successfully on a remote connection. All you may be required to do is to install a simple application on your desktop or laptop and you are done.
- Temporary access to your computer: Once the problem of your computer is fixed and you have terminated the connection, all access rights are automatically revoked. All traces from your computer expire as the session is finished. Hence, there is nothing to worry on security.
If you are looking for Remote IT Support for your computers, you can contact me. I will be happy to assist you in getting rid of problems from your PCs. Get in touch with me today to know more about my Remote IT Support services.