What is the best way to ensure proper maintenance of your computer? Well, the answer to this question may be different in different scenarios. For instance, if you, yourself, are a computer geek, you must be aware of what all you should do to you ensure smooth functioning of your PC. But if you are not the one (Come on, spare a few things. How can you be everything yourself?), you can hire the expert to do it for you. Remember, it is because of the poor maintenance that most of the people usually invite a lot of troubles in their PCs.
Buying an annual or monthly computer repair / maintenance plan is definitely the best solution to make sure that your computers do not frustrate you every now and then. Let the expert do it for you.
Through this blog today, I am going to discuss a few important things that a computer repair guy does. Reading this blog will tell you as to how you, too, can do it easily.
1) The first thing you have to do is save all your files that are all necessary for work into a separate and single folder at any specific location of hard drive. Based on your preference, you can go for making or creating various subfolders for keeping all your files fully organised. It will help you in opening the files fast which would result in running of your desk top quite faster.
2) Never save your data that is of immense personal use on your system drive (most often the C drive). It is because once your system gets crashed you have no other way to normalise than formatting all your hard drive. So while formatting you probably lose all your important data that will get deleted. Hence you should save it at some other location apart from C drive. In case the data is saved at C drive better and advisable to move it out instantly to some location.
3) In order to keep your PC maintained you have to uninstall all the programs that are lying useless on your computer especially the bigger one. The main reason why the PCs become slow down because of several unwanted programs installed in your computer.
4) Once you completely extract the important data and save it to some preferred location from any saved file, do not forget to delete the zipped files otherwise these files would eat up your hard disk size.
5) You should put habit of backing up all the hardware drivers as well as software installers from time and again which will ensure retrieving of data even if your PC crashes or gets it formatted. To make things normalise you can use the portable hard drives as well as flash drives in order to back up the hardware drivers followed by software installers.
6) It is also important to keep regular antivirus updated along with anti-spyware software which should be of latest virus definitions. Installing these programs would keep your PC fully protected and safe from virus as well as spyware attacks. With these certain windows problems also get solved. You should also scan your PC well weekly.
If you think you can do it yourself now, let a smile come to your face! Yea, there you go. If you find it difficult, let me help you with a PC Maintenance plan customized to your needs.